C.E.S.A.R. organizes a very special event about Scrum and CMMi in Recife. Details can be found on http://www.cesar.org.br/ I have the honour to be invited to speak there. The conference will be in Portuguese.
- – “CMMI for Small Settings: Benefits and Challenges”, by Renato Vasques – lead appraiser CMMI, ISDBrasil, São Paul
- – CMMi = Scrum. A provocation to see the truth, Boris Gloger, Certified ScrumTrainer and Coach, Germany
– Cases Presentations
- Globo.com, by Danilo, Technology Manager
- Power Logic, by Product Manager
- C.E.S.A.R, by Izabella and Felipe
– Papers (from pós-graduation works)
- “SCRUMMI: A APM process Based on Scrum and CMMI” , by Ana Sofia Marçal, Federal University of Fortaleza.
- “Fire Scrum: A Support Tool for Agile Project Management”, by Tarciana Katter, CESAR Education – Business Master Course.
- “Process Improvement in Agile Software Development” , by Celio Santanta, University of Pernambuco.