Yesterday in the training in Vienna we used “Freewriting” again for one of the exercises. Freewriting is a very simple technique that helps a lot of people to write down their thoughts. It is a very creative process that let emerges new ideas and concepts.
Freewriting is part of the dreaming phase (Walt-Disney-Strategy).
Freewriting works very simple: You sit down with a piece of paper and a pen, laptop works too, and then you start writing for a couple of minutes. Purposless. So instead of trying to give your writing a direction you will see that “it” writes in you.
The it might be your creative mind or you 2nd self (Timothey Gallwey).
- Understanding comics – Storytelling
- SBQS in Ouro Preto – Going Large by Staying Small
- Next CSM Training in English | 22+23. Juni at Lipno Lake, CZ
- Scrum Gathering Brazil Review
- Scrum User Group in Düsseldorf trifft sich am 3.Juni
- Looking for Scrum Coaches in Europe
- Boris at the SBQS 2009 in Brazil
- Scrum Teams – No Part Time!
- Kanban or Scrum? – First Generation Agile Methods
- Nächstes Deutsches CSM Training | 8.+9. Juni in Wien
- Agile Diary
- Bob Schatz
- Boris Gloger | Public Trainings
- Danilo Satos Blog
- Henrik Knibergs Blog
- Jeff Sutherlands Blog
- Jens Oestergards Service
- Join Mailing List
- Ken Schwaber
- Mike Cohns Services
- Mike Viszdos Trainings
- My Profil
- Patrick Kua’s Blog
- Scrum Alliance
- Scrum Cartoons
- Seth Godin’s Blog
- Stacia Brodericks Blog
- Tobias Mayers Blog
- Willem von den Endes Blog