In the last week, we helped 8 companies in Maringá in Parana, Brazil to improve their Scrum implementation.
Maringá is a city full of wonderful trees, really good restaurants and with a lot of very interesting small companies:
- DB1: A very interesting company that provides ERP software and a messenger program.
- SG Sistema: The market leader in ERP software for super markets in Parana.
- Hotsoft: The market leader for laboratory software in whole Brazil
- Process: A leader for notary back office solution for Parana
- B5S: The main provider for “NO Java do PROGRESS”
- Insula: An innovative research company
- CerProSoft: Provides a Point of Sales Solution
- Accion: Will be recognized as one of the small companies in IT in this week
Together with Ana Rouiller, Marcos and Glaucio from SWQuality, Recife, Pernambuco, Brazil, I was working with these companies to help them to understand in what way they can benefit from Scrum and CMMi. During the next weeks I will write more about the challenges these small and very powerful companies have.